<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I AM SO PISSED OVER THE FACT THAT TAN EULYNN THE DUMB GOON HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ISTANBUL 2005 IS ALL ABOUT! CALL YOURSELF A TRUE BLUE LIVERPOOL FAN! YOU SHOULD GO BANG YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL PLEASE! FAIL MAN! I TRULY CAN'T BELIEVE IT LA! EVERY LIVERPOOL FANS SHOULD KNOW. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A DIE HARD!!! GOODNESS. TAN EULYNN THE DUMB GOON IS ONLY A SELF PROCLAIMED LIVERPOOL FAN! LOSER! -______-

Alrighty. Enough of my rantings. I'm just so pissed over the fact that she doesn't know a shit about that night in Istanbul. It's one of the greatest comebacks of all times in a Champions League Final. To go 3-0 down at half-time and score 3 goals in the second half before winning the ultimate trophy on penalties. How can a Liverpool fan not know!? Even a normal soccer fan would know! So she is not a LIVERPOOL fan. What a disgrace! Grrrrrrrr.

Urghhhh!!! Am still mad. Anyway, yeah, its 3.00am now. Doubt I'm sleeping much cause I just can't get to sleep. Think I'm gonna watch the Champions League matches. I hope Barcelona will lose tonight so that they'll be out! Whoo! Yup. Enough of soccer. Bye for now.

FYI. ISTANBUL is a place in Turkey where the Champions League Final was held during 2005. Liverpool had to beat Juventus in the QF, Chelsea the suckers in the SF and overturn a 3-0 scoreline in the second half against AC Milan to be crowned European Champions. Its one of their greatest nights ever and the triumph brought them their 5th CL trophy. Liverpool are gonna return to Istanbul today to play against Galatasaray in the CL group match. Its sure gonna be a nostalgic night man. But they have nothing else to lose cause they are already Group winners! :D Excited to know who they'll be facing in the last 16.

And I'm more and more convinced that Tan Eulynn does not know any of all these CL thing. FAIL! LOSER! I'm gonna give you hell later on man!!! Hahaha.